lundi 31 mars 2008

168. Waow !

Depuis le café du Shedd Aquarium, la vue est fantastique. Waow ! Comme au cinema. C'est grand. (clickez sur l'image). The view is fantastic from the Shedd Acquarium. Wow! It’s like a movie! .Magnificent! (click on the image)

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Très chouette croquis, belle ambiance.
Max.

didier millotte (illustrateur) a dit…

merci max.

Aparelho de DVD a dit…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonyme a dit…

Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm definitely enjοyіng youг
blog anԁ lоok forwaгd to nеw uρdates.


Ϻy homepаge Thailand Phuket Motels

Anonyme a dit…

Grеat article.

my webpage ... tweets accommodations & travel